Monday, April 6, 2009 @ 6:18 PM


Lonq time no posttie.
Laural steal my posts )):
but she todae lemme post :D
so kind horhh (:
dhat time sae me post spam too short todae horhh iie wann make long mann.
before iie spam, iie will post todae's hw.
Ps. Cant rmb all x.x

Homework
- English AB Pg 60-61
- Maths Ws
- Sign nn Learn Ting Xie
- Science Ws

iie tink dhats all.
if iie type ronq its nt my prob, its urs :D
hu ask euu now ann copy dwn hw :p
Now, for my spam !! [:
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
TO
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
AHHH !
Hand ish freakin achin D:
Lemme count ....
Lazy :X
Maybe hab mre dhen 100
o.o!
My turn to sae it...
Iyf, Laural :D [ In your face ]
LOL.
Oh be4 endd miie post, tmr rmb to wear ur sch uniform and bring along ur PE shirt.
Cuz we hab photo taking tmr instead of todae as Miss Yeo is on mc.
Oh. oh. oh.
Im Hx (:
Shld noe ar.
Abbreviation. [ dunnoe hw spell :X ]
Bye.
Bye.
In ur face, Laural !
* Run