Saturday, April 4, 2009 @ 10:14 AM


Boo, 37th post. Keep this blog alive people. :D

Okay, so it looks like everyone is too busy to post on April Fool's. ):
So anyways, here goes nothing.

Happy April Fool's the 4th!

Yes Hui Xuan, it's the fourth. FOURTH. F-O-U-R-T-H.
You are a sotong. (: LOL, joking joking. No hard feelings. :)
Okay, so I'm going to post the homework.. ? Nevermind, I've decided.
I shall post the homework. Because I'm being a kind soul. :D (not.)

1) Science WS
2) Math Revision 1
3) Vocab WS I
4) Zuo Ye, Pages 56 - 65
5) Zhi Shi Bao 12, Pages 9 and 10
6) Bring the CL Storybook on Monday to exchange
7) Practise Oral.. ? Both EL and CL. (I think I think.)

I wanna flood this post. (:

Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)

*pause to count.
Cool, 27! :D Coincidence la, not that I love 27 so I did it on purpose.
Coincidence! Anyways, I do love 27.
*continues.

Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)
Miss Yeo rocks! :)

That's 29.

29 + 27 =56! :D

Yay, okay. Btw, I so didn't copy and paste.
Think about it, if I did copy and paste, would I bother to type it out?
So whatever. But I didn't copy and paste, even you think I did. (:

Btw Hui Xuan, your spam, not long enough. :D

- Laural. (Can guess)