Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 12:25 PM


Attention: YOU DID NOT LAND ON THE WRONG BLOG! :D THE BLOGSKIN HAS BEEN CHANGED, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! edit: AND SO SORRY LYNN, I FORGOT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:

Yeap, here's the class blog with a brand new blogskin. (:
Please give comments, negative and positive are accepted.
YAYYYYYY. After changing this blogskin, I feel so hyper. 0.o
That's why I keep using caps. I should SERIOUSLY cut down on caps.
Anyways, if you need to double check the homework..
Okay, no. I won't post it. Maybe I will. I'll just post those I can remember.


Chinese
zhi shi bao number ten. pages nine, ten and fifteen.
dan yuan er lian xi.
jia qi zuo ye.
zuo ye pages thirty-six to forty-eight.

EMS
put dividers in files.
e-assignments.
composition corrections.
writing exercise corrections.
vocab worksheet G.

Others
the social studies(?)
-industries around the world. (i think)
and something like the, uhh..
you own a company and you want to set up a base in singapore.
write down the factors and reasons why you want to set up a base in sg.

Not sure. Kays. Bye. (:

- Laural.
I want the 52nd and the 62nd post, don't snatch! :D