Friday, January 2, 2009 @ 6:00 PM


Hello guys! (: 6/2 class blog is up alr! The account is the same as P5's, to make it easier. Today's the first day of school, I HAVE THE WORST PARTNER OK! From that you can guess who im right? ): I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM, HE'S SO DISGUSTING! D: Alright, like Miss Yeo said, dont link class blog ok :D Bryan will put up the song soon, he said he'll put it according to the blog. And reminder to Bryan : DONT USE MUNAAERU VALIBAA! Thank you for your co-operation (:

And its unfair! We dont have air-con class room, 6/9 took ours! Its not fair, they only got 36 students! Our current classroom may be wider, but the length is, NONONO. So short! I want our classroommmmmm! And 6/10 got 6/1's, even more unfair. 6/10 only got 28 students! (i think lah) Anyways, 6/2 09 rocks! :D

Laural.